|SisFrance gives you :|
- 6,000 earthquakes felt on the French metropolitan Territory or on its near frontiers over more than a thousand years,
- 1,800 epicentres, among the most well-known, of an intensity of a degree of at least 4 on the international macro-seismic intensity scale,
- 100,000 observations or locations which have suffered earthquakes of varying strengths and the intensity in each of those places,
- 10,000 bibliographic references showing earthquake activity over the course of time.
- menus for searches
- time (dates),
- geographic (French Department and district),
- spatial (co-ordinates).
- maps which are
- can be consulted,
- on variable scales,
archive documents in digital format